At Tele2 we enable a society of unlimited possibilities. We strive for circular economy, innovation, diversity and to protect children online. We are now looking for our new Group controller, who can contribute to continued success for Tele2 in the coming years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Tele2 is a listed company with an annual turnover of approximately SEK 27 billion, operating in Sweden and the Baltics. As our next Group controller, you play a central role in matters related to financial reporting, planning and control, both at Group level and across the Tele2 footprint. You will be highly involved in the external release of quarterly reports, internal communication with Group management and Board of Directors as well as the regular financial follow up and control both in Sweden and the Baltics.
You are a part of the Financial Reporting & Operations team, as well as their management team.
Within the finance organization, you will work closely with many expertise functions, such as Investor Relations, Treasury, Financial systems, Group accounting, the Swedish accounting and controlling, as well as the Baltic finance functions. You will also have many touchpoints outside finance, to get an understanding of the business and drive operations efficiency, and to share the insights you gain in this position, where you have full visibility on the performance of the company.
This is an opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading Telcos and becoming a key member of the corporate team. You will work with a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Group planning and reporting
- Responsible for the projection processes at Group level, in close cooperation with the Swedish controlling team.
- Managing the group financial control, including creation of decision material related to capital structure considerations, remuneration etc.
- Analysis of the monthly performance, including reporting to management and board
- Production of quarterly and annual external reports, in close cooperation with Group accounting and Investor Relations..
- Data and business insights for internal and external communications.
- Swedish operations
- Monthly closing of the Swedish books, in close cooperation with Sweden accounting and controlling functions.
- Support and advise to the Swedish controlling function in various matters.
- Baltic operations
- Primary contact to our Baltic finance functions, managing the projection processes and the financial follow up.
- Support modeling of business cases and investment decision based on specialist knowledge.
- Ad hoc activities and projects related to Group controlling.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for someone who has a relevant university degree. We believe that you have several years’ experience from controlling, management consulting, financial reporting and/or auditing.
To succeed in this role, you need to embrace our company values Reliable, Insight driven and Collaborative. You are good with numbers and feel comfortable navigating in financial systems. In addition, you have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to manage various stakeholders across the organization.
LIFE AT TELE2
At Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of a culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success, and you will always have an impact on your work.
The position is located in our headquarters in Kista, Stockholm.
ARE WE A MATCH?
Find out more about life at Tele2 and who we are at tele2.com/career and WeareTele2 on Instagram and Facebook. Are you interested in knowing more about our work to create a more sustainable future? Read about our social responsibility and green efforts at tele2.com/sustainability
As a step in the recruitment process, Tele2 performs a background check on final candidates.
Sök rollen idag!
Rekrytering sker i samarbete med Vindex. Kan den här rollen passa dig? Skicka gärna ditt CV i word-format till oss på Vindex och ange referensnummer JHGC2062. Tveka inte att kontakta ansvarig rekryterare Jennifer Hietapakka vid fler funderingar kring rollen.