At Vässla we empower our Urban Tribe to tackle the huge climate change and time congestion challenges through innovative products and inclusive technology.
We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels.
Vindex is looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced finance leader to join our client Vässla as CFO. The successful candidate will be highly business-oriented, creating growth through strategic initiatives and an ability to bring clarity and transparency to the companies’ operations whilst being a strong partner to the various parts of the business.
The role is responsible for leading and developing the areas of Finance & Accounting and managing the responsible managers within each area. The new CFO will join the company with a strong mandate to create growth and position Vässla for the future.
You will be part of the Management team and report to the CEO. The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your day to day business:
- Serve as a strategic partner and financial advisor to the CEO, the Board, and the Management team to help shape the overall direction for the company
- Own and lead all aspects of finance:
- Financial planning
- Financing and related processes such as Due Diligence, Management Presentations, Q&A, and more
- Cash management
- Other reporting requirements (e.g. debt providers, owners)
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and preparation of monthly reporting to the management and board
- Hands-on approach to building bottom-up financial models using financial and operational data
- Build and scale the teams within Finance & Accounting to achieve optimum performance
- Responsible for finance and accounting setups used by Vässla
- Find, develop and work effectively and collaboratively with all business and industry partners.
- Manage the relationship with auditors and other external parties together with the Director of Finance
- The CFO will support the CEO with board material, have an active role in the board meetings and act as secretary of the board
Is that you?
- +5 years CFO experience and a strong track record in finance and/or M&A.
- Experience from a startup environment is viewed positively
- Ideally experience from scaling a business, value creation, and experience from consumer subscription and/or SaaS business models
- Public environment experience
- A strategic mindset and an ability to translate visions into concrete long-term plans that are aligned with company key results and targets
- Well-developed commercial understanding and rapidly understand the business logic and value drivers of any given business
- Proven ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to influence and impact immediately
- Solid leadership skills and strong communication & presentation skills with the ability to explain complex analysis and figures in an understandable way
- Pragmatic and down-to-earth without prestige
- High energy level with great social skills
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Comfortable performing several projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Good business understanding and acumen
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but be able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities
- Results and people-oriented.
- Resourceful and well organized
We also offer:
- Tech you need (laptop, phone, etc)
- Wellness (5000 SEK/year)
- Use a Vässla Moped/Bike during your employment.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension according to ITP1.
This recruitment process is an exclusive collaboration between Vindex and Vässla. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply through this job ad or send you application with your resume in English attached to Stina Rydergård ([email protected]). Our selection process is continuous, and the ad may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.